Doll Lovers Fellowship.
Recognized as both a Rotary Recreational and Vocational Fellowship.
Constitution and by-laws (Revised October 2011);
The Doll Lovers Fellowship (DLF) shall: -
- Consist of Partner Rotary Clubs, Rotarians, their spouses or family members and Rotaractors who share a common interest in dolls as a symbol of international culture and friendship who are willing to pledge to correspond and cooperate with the aims and objectives of the group as a whole.
- The DLF shall consist of an active group of twelve or more Rotarians from three or more countries who share a common interest in this worthwhile recreational and vocational activity.
- The Group must publish a roster of active members, which must be revised annually and shared with Rotary International Secretariat. For Partner Rotary Clubs see - http://www.rotary3060dolls.org/partnerclub.asp
- The DLF officers will be at a minimum a Chairman/Chairwoman, Fellowship Secretary and Treasurer. These officers shall be elected from the membership on a bi-annual basis if necessary by using a ballot-by-e-mail procedure, or by taking a vote at an annual meeting.
- At least three District Governors from three different countries have approved this Fellowship.
- The DLF will be self-sustaining financially, administratively and otherwise.
- The DLF Membership is free to all that contribute. Its main aim is to create a better world through international friendship and understanding by using the media of ethnic dolls and to improve the lot of young people worldwide.
- The DLF objectives must provide genuine opportunities for the furtherance of acquaintance and fellowship among international Rotarians and their families.
- There must be no financial, commercial or political goals, expressed or implied, within this Fellowship.
- The DLF should endeavor to organize an annual forum through which fellowship members in good standing can interact. Such forum shall take the form of either a newsletter sent to all active members of the fellowship, or an annual meeting for fellowship members, or other activity appropriate to the fellowship.
- The DLF Secretary must provide a copy of all such mailings or other important fellowship documents to the RI Secretariat.
- The DLF Secretary must respond to any inquiries from members, potential members, and the RI Secretariat.
- The DLF must be organized to function in harmony with established Rotary policy and must not use the Rotary name or its emblem in any way contrary to established Rotary policy.
- The DLF officers understand and accept that recognition of the DLF by RI in no way implies legal, financial or other obligation or responsibility by RI, or any RI district or Rotary club.
- The DLF must not exist or function in any country in violation of its laws.
Further information is available on the DLF website - http://www.rotarydlf.org/memberscorner.htm
JCW/Doll Lovers Fellowship/03 October 2011/issue 2